Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodby Michael Jackson




What did I learn?



Don't judge because it's very easy to condemn. I better understand that I can disagree or even diapprove and correct without scorn and hatred. I have a new value for life and a stronger refrain from harsh criticism.

When I see someone acting seemingly bizzare, I understand they're crying out for help, even if they reject it!

Rest in peace Michael...you were indeed loved and changed popular culture forever! I always believed in you, even though, I didn't understand. I didn't understand why you couldn't stop wearing the surgical masks or some of the remarks from the Bashir documentary, but I never believed you were a child molester. You didn't get a pass because of your celebrity or musical contribution, I just didn't believe it, that's a habitual act and there would have been more than those two accusers to make it to the public. I hope that the parents, staff and others who may have looked the other way also be held responsible for those who believe that MJ was a child predator. My family has experienced child molestation, so I speak from my personal knowledge and feelings. It's one of the most abhorrent acts a person can do to a child, a human being. We deal with the damage everyday.

I have gained so much from your early departure. Your music is the soundtrack to many great times in my life. Your visit here was way too short, but it was indeed a job well done and now you're finally at peace and can see just how loved you were and the sheer magnificence God shared with us!

No comments: